COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
Learn more about what HB21 is doing to address COVID-19 health safety.
The safety of our event attendees and anyone involved with the event is our top priority. Due to the unprecedented circumstances required to keep everyone healthy and safe, we have made the decision to hold this year’s event at EXPRESS LIVE!. The location of the event to EXPRESS LIVE! allows for the highest standard of health and safety protocols and infrastructure to best protect all attendees and those involved with the event. In line with the PromoWest Production and AEG COVID-19 protocols that go into effect Oct. 1, 2021, HighBall Halloween will require that:
- All attendees and individuals on site provide proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination at entry
- Everyone on site wears masks (i.e. a facial covering that covers the nose and mouth) at all times during the event, except momentarily when actively eating or drinking.
- Additionally, increased sanitization practices will be in place along with sanitizer stations.
- Social distancing is also strongly encouraged.
- HighBall Halloween will limit capacity to 4,000 attendees to allow for increased social distancing. Capacity restrictions will be reassessed as needed based on the evolving local health and safety landscape at the time of the event.